Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Great photos of "the run" by Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Go Down, Moses Guest

2. RyansTitans Guest

omg i diddnt realize that Roby took out 3 texans holy crap good job Roby!
  3. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I didn't realise Stewart held Super Mario that badly....pretty lucky break on that non-call
  4. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I hope this helps some people who thought it was BJ who laid out that sweet hit, great job Roby!...
  5. Go Down, Moses Guest

Vigsted,

Agreed. That was lucky.
  6. TNThunder Guest

Did anyone notice that Chris Brown pancaked a guy, that created a lane for Vince to start his run? It's the little things that make a difference. Nice job by Wade also to turn around and block.
  7. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Yep. For all the crap people gave him last week, Chris Brown had one helluva game. Broke off a couple of big runs in clutch situations, and delivered the block that sprung VY for the game-winning TD.

(Incidentally, not only did CB throw that block, but with the way he cut the guy down, it forced DeMeco to jump a bit to get clear of them....Vince ducked underneath the airborne Ryans, and the rest is history. So Brown effectively took two guys out of the play. Helluva job by CB, there.)
  8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Yeah, Roby and Brown had textbook, fantastic blocks to make that run happen. That was superb blocking by the entire offense.
  9. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    I took these pics from my VIP box with a special lens through the bullet-proof glass.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.