goTitansBlog.com now open

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Since many of you expressed a desire to start a blog, I decided to open a blog site for members of goTitans.com called goTitansBlog.com.

This is a work in progress. Call it "an experiment" for now. Whether or not we keep it depends on how much participation we get.

My goal is that this blog be a place for original commentary from fans on events surrounding the Titans. I don't want it to have a negative impact on the forum.

Titans news reporting will continue to be on goTitans.com as will key articles such as the game previews and other special original articles. We may pull some of the more interesting blog articles over to goTitans.com as well in time.

If you have been thinking about writing a blog, here's your chance. Simply go to goTitansBlog.com and register. E-mail/PM me that you wish to write. I'll set up your access and you'll be ready to go.

Since this is a work in progress, comments and suggestions are always appreciated.

http://goTitansBlog.com

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe I have gone blind but is there a link to this on the forum/front page anywhere other then the one above?

Maybe people don't notice it is around?

3. TitanJeff

I need to add a link on the front page and in the menu above.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll take that as a 'Thanks for reminding me Gunny'

and my response: No problem.

5. TitanJeff

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

now about my warning level....:ha:

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Hey Jeff-
    I agree with your assessment of Pac's situation. As frustrated as many of us are with his behavior, you make a good case why the Titans are being so closed lip about this (very uncharacteristic of them during the last 2 seasons. With as much of a pall as Pac has cast on our club, I'd still rather hold my nose and see him in Titans blue than to have one of our division oponents snatch him up.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Gunny-
    I really appreciate your blog...your research of all of this is insightful and oh so sooooothing to our talent purged, paranoid football minds. I agree that it is not time to freak out. Give these guys a few weeks to see what they can do. If the roster is a vast wasteland on June 1st, then ***** and complain.

9. TitanJeff

It's looking like the blog idea isn't going to catch on. I'm probably going to just let anyone who wants to produce a blog on a regular basis to do it on goTitans.com and faze out goTitansBlog.com.

Somewhere, Ewker is dancing. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar