goTitans to reach 250,000 posts very soon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't know if anyone ever looks at the board stats but I've noticed there will soon be a quarter million posts on the site...

Incredibly, they are all Gunny's. :))
    Threads: 20,763, Posts: 249,657, Members: 3,996

soon we will have the 4000th member.

The site has come a long way since the crash I wasn't around for.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Go Gotitans..

[​IMG]

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you get ani lesson from wab? or have you dedicated more time to being in front of that laptop?

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

The latter..

WAB won't share his secrets...
    That old fart is pig headed......

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

he thinks photobucket is his personal pimp too.

they hand us all that storage just to look at their ads and their catalog gets built up for searching and indexing images... I can just picture him walking through the forest grapping at the fallen leaves exclaiming, "put them down! they are mine! stop or I'll cut the trees all down!!!" :whoop:

I like him though... :geek: He seriously needs to get over himself... he's not a tron like I am, I'll grant him that... but jeez... how self indulgent can you be about a freakin' photochop? Someone should show him to the copyright office if he's gonna be like that. I mean, it's his right... he just has no grounds to squack.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what are you two talking about?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

i almost spilt coffee all over myself this morning reading this...

If you want to share it? Then post or email a link to this message here. Otherwise, I will stop completely whether you think I am funny or not.

Capice?

Ok then! Let's have some fun!

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

They are talking about whutaboutbob a poster on coltfreaks.com

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

This guy walks into a bar with his giraffe.

They sit at the bar and he orders two beers, one for him, one for the giraffe.

They slug their beers and the guy orders two more - one for him, one for the giraffe.

They slug their beers again and the guy orders two more more, and so on and so forth.

After about two hours of continuous guzzling, the giraffe is getting a little bit wonky. He starts to sway his head from side to side, stans up, loses his balances, stumbles against another table and then finally falls. Now, a falling down drunk giraffe is a pretty destructive thing. Patrons get thrown through plate glass windows, tables and stools go everywhere, the juke box gets upended, the pool tables end up in the carpark.. its general mayhem and chaos.

The guy gets up from the bar, looks sadly at his drinking buddy, slaps a couple of hundred down on the bar 'to cover the damage' and heads for the door.

The barkeeper calls out to him "Hey mate, you think you can just leave that lyin' there?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar