GoTitans Sports bar hangout?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by CRUDS, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

New Buffalo WW opening in Cool Springs @ McEwen Town Center 2010..
    Sounds like the perfect place for non-season GT gang get-togethers.. I've seen they do football "club nights" at other locations.. Got stuck at a Bears fan-club night in West Des Moines of all places (BWW) last year.. They were having fun no matter..
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

There's a BWW closer to where I live...I don't go there anymore, it's over-rated and over-priced...
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

I'm with you on that - as far as prices etc and average bar food.. Just recall how much fun the Bears guys and gals were having in Iowa...
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

I've been wondering when one would open closer to Franklin. I'll be a regular though not on Titans game day where I prefer the man cave.
  5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

One also opened on Charlotte.
  6. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

I've never eaten at a BWW. We don't have them round these here parts hahaha
  7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

their wings taste like crap also
  8. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I wound up at the BWW in Mt. Juliet last night. The bartender there knew how to pour a perfect Guinness draft....what wasn't perfect was having to pay $6.33 for each pint...

We ate at NYNY pizza at Providence, and they serve EXCELLENT NY hand tossed thin crust pizza. I recommend the Pesto Pizza...
  9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I wish we had an Ale House here. I frequented one in Lauderdale a few weeks back. the food was decent and was well priced ($4.95 lunches) and they had all day Happy Hours (like $2 Foster's pints / $4 pitchers of Miller products) plus TV's (flats) everywhere. there were about a dozen just circling the bar.
    I happened to be there during the NFC Championship game and it was rockin'
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I really like BWW. We have 2 locations in Chattanooga. There's one at Northgate and there's one downtown. In general, I expect lousy service when I'm there but I really like the spicy garlic wings and cheddar cheese buffalo chips w/Cajun seasoning. I guess the food quality varies by location. I really like the place. It's kinda my favorite place, then again, Chattanooga doesn't have the diverse fare Greater Nashville affords.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.