goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that site sucks
    those guys suck
    GoTitans rules!
    [​IMG]

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

That was neither here or there. I was simply stating why that was easier on the eyes than the current format for gotitans is.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I was just funnin

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Anyone else get annoyed with the TItans Insider/PFT threads bumping down member threads? I thought we had something similar a few years ago and we did away with it because of the same issue.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It would be nice if they had their own little separate forum. Usually a member breaks the story here first, and if not, rarely do those threads get used as the main one for the story.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For now, I'm attempting to merge such news feeds with a thread if it already exists. But, since I am not here 24/7, it might not happen immediately.

After some time, I'll evaluate how it goes and adjust if necessary.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, those things totally killed my self made crappy new Browns owner thread. Never had a chance. Shoulda made more poop jokes.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Can never have enough poop jokes

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Loving the update. Haven't been on GT for a month or so... long off-season, no topic (got consumed in my Bulls forum lol). Anywho, loving the new diggs. I miss seeing the post count under the jerseys, kinda helped in seeing whos the "vet posters", etc.

Overall, I like. Can't wait to see how it performs on game day.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar