Good news Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wait, so youre just now overreacting?

Had me fooled.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Listen I expect us to lose to the good teams and beat the bad teams. Thats what we are this year and were last year. Do i expect to get blown out and give up 51 points? NO. That last game was a fluke. It wont happen again. We still will finish 7-9

3. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I am not saying lose, I am saying as fans we shouldn't accept this garbage. We should be a playoff team close to every year, thats when culture of losing starts to change. Going 8-8 means your not good enough and that is my exact point with how we take this team. I go to the Mall and I see just as much Steeler stuff as Titans stuff. Until we start expected greatness, this stuff will continue and i know because this is how it starts. Coming from an Oiler perspective.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I remember a few years ago we knocked both of their qb's out of the game, and they started running the wildcat... and destroyed us. They moved down the field and scored using only wildcat. Was really sad. At this moment, I fully expect the Dolphins to dominate us.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Am I the only one who read the thread like in the voice of Professor Farnsworth?

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

25 games in.

7. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I think I could be okay with Munchak getting the last year of his contract to show how he can get his team to perform with different coordinators, and possibly a completely different looking team.
    I'm talking some crazy good coordinators like bringing in Rivera as DC and some great hire at OC that I can't even think of. No disrespect to Gray and Palmer, I'm sure they tried, but they're clearly out of their leagues when it comes to being competitive and having complete control of their sides of the ball.

In the draft, we need to rebuild both of the lines, because without protection Jake will just keep getting hurt and we'll never see what he can (or can't) do. I think Wimbley is solid, but Casey seems to have taken a step back and Morgan is still iffy. We need a DOMINANT defensive tackle to really help out. McCarthy needs to show he can stay healthy or he can be replaced too as far as I'm concerned. I don't even want to think about keeping Griffin, unless he's made to show ANY kind of reason for being kept next season.

I'm still on the fence about CJ, I want him to succeed and love the spark he provides, but especially this season, he really doesn't help us win the big games...and his contract seems to be way too much for a flash in the pan type of player like him.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

5 of our 6 losses have been blowouts. It will happen again. Texans? Packers?

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I full expect the Texans to take us out behind a barn and give us a good old fashioned country ass kicking.

The Packers game... we may get lucky if they decide to rest their starters even though there would still be one game left maybe they rest them put in the backups at halftime?.... how many points can they put up in a half?

As far as the Dolphins go, these guys are not the team everyone thought they would be at the start of the season. They have a true chance at being a playoff team but with that being said....I am hoping that Bud's words hit home for some of these guys. Maybe they will step up to the plate knowing their jobs are on the line. Although.. what good would it really do? We have no chance at making the playoffs.

I am getting tired of this same old crap every season. We have played 8 games and our season is already over. All we have to look forward to now is what position and who will be available there in the draft.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yes the Dolphins are 4-4 and have a respectable defense, but who have they beaten? They have the 23rd ranked offense.

Their wins are vs the Oakland Raiders :boo:, the Cincinnati Bengals :bored:, Fishers Rams :nono:, and the New York Jets :suspect:, the Dolphins are not some great team. And this talk about being some amazing run stop defense? Let me throw some names around; Daryl Richardson, Shonn Greene, and Vick Ballard. It's not like Miami is shutting down these amazing RB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar