Gonna savor the Boys beatdown a while.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I consider it a beatdown when almost all the sports media love the cowboys so much. I'm more than happy to help ruin their season for them.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Dinger is a genius, he figured out to send WR's out in a line, so that if (when) VY overthrows his intended target, there's another WR down field to catch it...lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. T-Titan

T-Titan Starter

the rule reads premeditated group celebrations which that was not. The flag was thrown when the player fell to the ground. Most people will remember when Pac man Jones jumped on the goal post and slid down and got a flag but was picked up due to the fact that before he got to the ground he landed on his feet.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that is :bsflag: rule. I don't care which team does it it is still a joke

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The league doesn't want you to draw attention to yourself, but they make group celebrations illegal...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar