God Jay Cutler sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Cutler just fined 20k for being abusive to the referee. Classic.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

400:1 lmao. That should tell u something. It's hilarious how anytime VY gets brought up, his college days are always brought up too. How often do you hear Peyton fans talking about his UT days, or Brady and his Michigan days? He's in the NFL now bud. Whole different ball game, 400:1 for a reason. I'll bet EVEN MONEY that Vince never wins a playoff game in his entire career. That's pretty bold considering he's on a team with a top tier defense, o-line, and running back. PLEASE, someone take my money!!!!

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Funny how this was how bad Cutler is until nate comes in with his Vince bashing.
    Give it a rest, fool. You cannot factual prove what you say so you just pretend to throw bets around as if it somehow makes a point.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Should it? You made the bet, he took it and now you've changed your mind and changed the bet. Guess your mouth is bigger then your wallet. Funny that.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You just limped away from your bold prediction and superbowl bet in less than three sentences. You want to bet even money on a futures bet where you get the whole field of NFL teams against VY, please, that's a weenie bet on your part. It doesn't back up your bold prediction at all, it just detracts from it, and it makes you look scared to back it up. Even Peyton must lay odds on a superbowl bet. Shoot, Rothlisberger is 10-1 and he won the superbowl and has a winning team. But you want to lay even money and threaten the posters here, when all you've done is tuck it between and hide.

When VY wins the superbowl, you won't be handing over any money, you'll just be embarassed you weren't one of the believers.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Your odds are for the current season. My bet is that he will NEVER win a Super Bowl. I'll lay 5:1 odds on that. I'll bet even money that he NEVER wins a playoff game. EVER in his career. And yea if we're talking about this year, I'll lay 400:1 that he doesn't win a Super Bowl (even though it's 250:1 at every site I've looked at)

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

You want to give me 10:1 that Roethlisberger will never win another Super Bowl in his career? Seriously? Let me know how to proceed.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

No one is afraid to bet. It's just that most of us know that it's moronic to keep up with a ten plus year bet with some troll on an Internet message board.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

At least you admit it will take the full 10 years of his career to know the winner

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Nate, I just checked and 39 of your last 40 posts have been variations on the VY sucking theme (the one exception was offering up praise for a college player). Admittedly we're all a little thick, but **** dude, we get it already!

Drink up and enjoy.

[​IMG]

Try posting some positive things about your "favourite" team... you might find it's a refreshing change. Just sayin'.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar