go titans.com what the heck are they talkin about????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I am not a big mike vick fan anymore, and not because of the dog fightin incident, i stopped being a big fan after he started flippin fans off and other stuff. Now to what i made this thread for.....all i wanna know is whats this whole catchin up to mike vick and vince young bull crap?????? Did the league ever catch up to mike vick??? answer: NO. Mike vick is a scramblin qb and people say the league caught up to him, but yet mike vicks scramblin yards went up almost every year in the league, the only thing that caught up with vick is, he is to up and down and isnt a very accurate passer, and he doesnt anticipate where a reciever is gonna be, very well....and plus his recievers aint the best. But if mike vick had a passing game and improved his passin efficiency he would be a playoff team. And now, if the nfl caught up to vick how did he get 1000 scramblin yards last year, his scramblin yards keep going up every year, since this was the first year he got 1000 on the ground. The nfl didnt catch up with vick. I think vince is a good scrambler and i think his passing is better than mike vick.

2. I know exactly what you are talking about. If they were going to catch up with Vince, how come nobody did in college??

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Usc tryed everything under gods blazin hot sun and still couldnt get to vince. once vince adjusts to nfl speed the skys the limit.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

superior athletisism on vince young's part.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Im from ohio and i watched that game when vince came to the horse shoe, and i was amazed. I remember all my friends talkin about him the year before, they were like who is that huge qb for texas. Man when he played ohio state and had aj hawk and and youboughty hangin on him and he was still lookin for a receiver to throw to i was amazed. that was the craziest stuff ive ever seen. He was holdin them to guyz up and was still lookin for a reciver for about 5 seconds.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The problem with your idea is that college and high school ball is based mostly on those with the most athletic skills. Young is a freak athlete, of course he's going to dominate on the lower levels. The proffessional level carries so many other intangibles along with athleticism, you can't conclude "well since he was great in college, how will anyone figure it out in the pros?". Whole different ballgame.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

vick can eat a dick.

[​IMG]

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

USC tried everything except RUNNING.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

most of that game was played at night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar