Give Them a Chance...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by abc2330, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I think whatever we as fans feel about Dodd and Johnson's capabilities , JRob has so far proved that he won't take any crap from anyone and won't take sub-standard performance for too long. I am happy to trust his judgement and I think we all should do too until we see either or both with a ticket out of town.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Austin Johnson was active when he got in the rotation. I think he is primed to have a good season.

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Dodds 1 sack came at the end of the half during a Hail Mary attempt when Stafford held onto the ball forever.

Sean Astin's sack in the movie Rudy was more impressive.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

The clock was stopped at 15 seconds when the play started, and Dodd hit Stafford at the 13 second mark. And they had 2 timeouts on their own 35. As in, that was not a hail Mary. The video of the sack is on YouTube. Try harder you troll.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

That was on last night!

6. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

Evidently you don't understand football.

You understand you are trying to defend someone that had one productive season at the college level as in dodd.

To say we need to give him a chance. Please tell me when he is cracking the starting line up. Cause he ain't taking Morgan or orakpo spot anytime soon.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Could possibly push for Jones DE spot

people need to stop seeing Dodd as a OLB, he is a linemen at heart

8. Zack3000

Well he was drafted as a line backer.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im aware, but the guy doesnt have it in him IMO

OLB is to a defense what Offensive Tackles are to a offense, if they think you can play a premium position theyll try you there (see Poutasi for example (Guard they tried stretching into a Tackle)), but at the end of the day I think Dodd will be on the DLine

10. Zack3000

On another team he will be on the dline. but he has to stay on field first. I'm not sure if he is better than Jones or will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar