Giants Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNThunder, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

if we win this week i think it will save Floyds job. especially with the way the last 2 draft classes are playing
  2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I actually agree with Bongo for once, the Giants' loss to the Jags didn't help us at all
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Not even some of our fans are giving us credit for wins.

Make its sound like we have won games because teams are looking past us, in a professional league and with some coaches out there I doubt they are looking past us.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

if the giants offense needed to face a defense to get their rythem back, it's ours.

the jags blitzed manning like hell and confused him, we'll sit back and let him pick us a part just like we did against bledsoe.
  5. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I heard a LOT of Eli-bashing on ESPN radio yesterday.

Lousy leadership, bad attitude, he'll never be as good as Peyton, sorry QBing, etc, etc, etc. I didn't see (or hear) the game, but apparently he wound up on the S-list after the first throw.
  6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Even Coughlin called him out. He said the interception was just plain bad, and a poor decision. I am sure the media is tearing him apart in NY.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

No sympathy for him. He didn't want to play for San Diego, he gets whats coming.
  8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gunny, I agree!!
  9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I just saw what the other game on Fox will be, Chicago at New England. Bummer they moved our game to 3:15. 95% of the country will be watching that game.
  10. mdfan

mdfan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.