Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Gameball Monday: Titans at Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: A gameball is given each Monday to a player on offense, defense and special teams.OffenseDrew Bennett5 catches for 84 yards, 16.8 average, long of 36.Bennett did a nice job yesterday finding the holes in the Dolphins secondary. He'd easily had over 100 yards for the second time this season if Kerry Collins was able to hit him on some of the deeper routes.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    give one to Finnegan
  2. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    Again, we are giving away game balls after a loss. Doesn't make sense. What we should be doing is recalling the balls that were given out when we won, which would have been..........would have been........let me think........when have we won a game?
    Anyway, why congrats after loosing a game? Running laps and reading play books makes more sense.
  3. Sledge Guest

I think that's tight dude, losing doesn't mean nobody played well.

Offense: Bennett and Henry
    Defense: Albert
    ST: Finnegan
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,944
    add roos to offense. he dominated jason taylor in pass protection. if he could learn to finish his run blocks he could be a dominant tackle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.