Game Thread : Peyton to choke O throttle?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Typical Manning. I mean that commercial for DTV alone says what type of a sport he is. You are up on a team 28-3 are moving down the field and in FG range and instead of eating clock you run the score?! A**

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

frank gore is better than steven jackson

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

So did anyone else notice that, after a 3rd down play with Sorgi in the shotgun, our brilliant announcers were amazed at how the Colts were doing silent snaps where Sorgi would just touch the center for the snap? Amazing, can we please throw these old morons out of the booth and start getting some of the much much more qualified die hard fans from around the country to do these games?

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

lol yeah that was great.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Very Indy-ish though. :rolleyes:

I guess Peyton's lack of class is starting to rub off on Dungy.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I actually kinda get why they did it

If successful dolts get ball at midfield and the Gayton gets his series out of the way.

If unsuccessful the opponents are almost in scoring position so probably at least get a FG and if the dolts don't mess up the KO return the Gayton gets the ball at least at the 20 for his series.

Regardless it is still a scummy move by a scummy organization.

I am sure the Gayton will say there are 60 minutes in a game ect ect..

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Lets see Manning threw 5 passes completed 3 for 50 yds with one touchdown! Not to bad for the 1st preseason game. If that was Volek doing that the praise's would begin.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll be talking playoffs on Sunday if he was to do that Saturday night.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Easy for him, it wasn't a playoff game. :)

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Crash Override, Frank gore is better than no one. SF running game sucks. Jackson looks like he could have a fantastic year.

I watched the first half last night. I've got to say, I hate the colts, but I actually laughed out loud at the onside kick to open. I thought it was funny, give 'em what they aren't expecting. I doubt the rams were really upset about it, and it was really well executed.

Jackson looks good, peyton played one series and left, that's ridiculous. I'd be pissed if I was a colts fan, they never play much in preseason.

I'm so excited for our game tomorrow, we'll have exciting players for at least 3 quarters... Sorry, can't get excited about Matt and JP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar