Game Thread Game 6: Titans @ Seahawks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kpak76, Oct 10, 2013.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You lost to the Colts, barely snuck by the Panthers, and barely snuck by the Texans on a terrible play by Schaub.

I'm not just talking wins and losses. It's clear to me that they're a completely different team at home than they are away. You've gotta be able to see that. I'm not sayin it's a bad thing. You've just gotta be able to win all the "gimme games" on the road and not give them away.

Last year you guys were 3-5 on the road in the regular season and 8-0 at home. Massive difference.

Like I've said, you guys were my pick for the Super Bowl before the season even started. And even last year, as soon as the playoffs began, I switched my pick to Seahawks over Broncos. I stuck with that prediction for my preseason pick this year.

Still mad you guys couldn't beat the Colts for us last week!
  2. RavensShallBurn

That's just fatass Chief fans who don't know how to handle success.

They're exactly the same as the Texans.
  3. CaseyTrain

CaseyTrain Starter

Gotitans would like to trade tww and maker84 for kpak76. Can you work out the details titansjeff
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Csquawks suCk
  5. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

A lot of Hawk fans thought that the refs made some bad calls at significant times in the Colts game; but I try pretty hard to just accept the bad calls happen, and not dwell on them. Whatever the quality of the calls, the refs didn't block a FG attempt for a 10-point swing gainst the Hawks, which alone provided more than their margin of victory. And there were uncharacteristic breakdowns in coverage (more than one), which I can tell you is really really uncharacteristic of the Hawks. And other things too. So I accept the loss as legitimate.
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Csquawks suCk​
  7. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

I don' think there's any doubt or question that the Hawks in Seattle are more formidable than on the road. But more than this, for all of the off-season hype, the Hawks have struggled offensively through much of this season. Russell Wilson has had to run more frequently because WRs are not getting enough separation, and the O-line has been hobbled with key injuries and have provided poor/mediocre pass protection. It's not a formula for outstanding success especially on the road.
  8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

A good attitude to have, but didn't they give them a bogus TD or something? Or was that just someone here flapping their jaws?
  9. seafandawghawk

seafandawghawk Starter

I disagree, but then again don't mind that you have your own opinions. Not sure what else there is to say about it.
  10. RavensShallBurn

Lol he's just messin' around.