Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Does anyone else get that 99' sort of feeling from this team? Might just be me, and I know we have totally different players, but I feel the same attitude like the 99' team. And NO i'm NOT saying we are as good as that team.
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

We win this game 30-14.. And we give them their 2nd TD during garbage time.

I'm sorry, but I just don't really see this being close.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Let's hope. We gotta still play this game tho.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I wish I could feel that way about this team, we are definitely going on the upswing now. 2008 showed me to only concentrate on one game at a time. It was a great season and I got carried away that year and the end result sucked! One game at a time !
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Geno will play his worst game on Sunday. We will finally play with a short field and create a ton of turnovers..

For a small fee of $79.00, I can give you full details.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol... Small fee for Cleo...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

:cool2:
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

I would love to see this happen but they are a tough team. I think this is going to be tougher than playing the chargers game and that came down to the wire. I am not gonna get ahead of everything, just want our team to play with good fundamentals, smart, and take advantage of the Jets when they can! and for F*** sake, Reynaud please take a knee on the kickoff IN the endzone. Drives need to start at the 20, nothing behind the 20!
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I prefer drives to start at the 30, but that's asking too much in our return game.

Also, I would rather play the Jets any day over the Chargers.
  10. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I hope you guys put Cro on Britt; he's useless anyway lol, feel free to take him out of the game.. If Cro is on Britt, we'll be tossing to Wright & Washington all day long. How's your 2nd & 3rd CB's?

CJ is quietly putting together good performances this year. 70-100 yards every game. Not many long distance runs but more importantly, also not getting stuffed at the line anymore.. taking many solid 4-5 yard gains but we know the big one is coming soon.