Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 32 users.
  1. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    I was going to go back at you....but I noticed the ranger icon you have....so you get a pass:D
  2. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    Nice post.....but Wilson is awful....him covering anybody makes me scared.....I agree that Cro will prob cover Nate......Our new OC (Morningwood) has done a nice job......mixing things up a lot........

Is Locker a good scrambler ? Even if he is....the jets are very fast upfront......I don't know how good your oline is....but they will defly have to work this sunday.

I predict Jets 347.......titans 9
  3. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $360
    We should provide free pedicures to all our cheerleaders and send them out barefoot. Rex would be distracted all game.
    titan520 and Anthony4Titans high five this.
  4. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $360
    LOL. Is that chocolate on your nose?
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    Yeah watch out for all the screens we throw to CJ - very lethal stuff ;)
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Ad Eliminator for Tip Jar Donors

Brown
    Moolah:
    $103
    I'll be watching Jurrel Casey v Nick Mangold,

Obviously this game will be decided in the trenches. A lot of you guys are talking about Titans O-line v Jets front 7...

I think the key is going to be the Titans defensive front 4 and how uncomfortable they can make Geno, which I think is going to be of the "very" variety. If we can rattle Geno pretty good - this game should fall into the Titans hands. I think the Jets O-line has some holes in it that we can abuse.

Also, two of the Jets TD's were long pass plays last week - We haven't allowed a passing play of 35+ yards yet and I'm going to guess that streak continues this week.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  5. jetsknicks Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $81
    Our OL has looked a little better each game. We have some strong players in D'Brick and Mangold and even Ducasse has played better this year. While it's true he had like 4 penalties last week, he also manhandled Vince Wilfork the week before. They also gave up zero sacks last week and Mario Williams only got to Geno once.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    Im going to go ahead and say this game is on each teams QB.

Geno is a rookie who was thrown in to the mix too soon IMO
    Jake on the other hand has seen most of the exotic defenses that are out there.

Jake's rookie year vs the Saints he picked them apart, week-1 vs Dick Lebeau, and then he nearly upset Wade Philips defense. The kid is really coming together.
    Titanfan12 and afcsouthdom high five this.
  7. jetstream Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $91
    To date...the forum is grossly lacking in originality with the Rex / Jets jokes......but an "A" for effort:clap:
  8. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $7,924
    At least the Jets head coach won't feel so bad when they lose Sunday. He actually really likes dafeet.