Gabbert With Torn Labrum to Play!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Lol this makes our qb look reallllyyyyyyy tough! Gabbert tears his labrum and plays the next week, Locker just separates it and is out 5 weeks or more! Let's face it guys Munchak has just decided to stay with hasselback. He will ride him as long as we are winning. And we will be in trouble this week if roos cant play and hasselback is our qb b/c freeney will go off against otto.

Heres Gabbert's quote. "I don’t think I’ve ever missed a game except for high school. It’s just something you have to manage. You have to deal with those guys that are dinged up in here on a daily basis, but it’s just something you have to put your mind over matter and still perform at a high level.”
    Wish our qb would say something like that^^^

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

can we give him the jesse treatment please? everyone just puts him on ignore and nobody replies to his idiotic posts.... because reading it would make everyone one step closer to being retarded..
    or please... just please... give him the ban hammer.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

I'm not violating any Forum rules, so I shouldn't be able to get banned.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But my question to the guy criticizing Lockers injury is; when did Blaine Gabbert dislocate his shoulder? Because the first time Jake was hurt, he played the next game.

Jake Locker isn't sitting out because he simply hurt his shoulder, he's sitting out because he re-hurt his shoulder.

We also have the luxury of having a very good No.2 QB. No sense in rushing an important player back if we don't need to.

6. JCBRAVE

And read these headlines about Gabbert.
    Jake Locker is safe sitting and healing, let Blaine go back out and re-aggravate that shoulder injury, he'll be out too.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I just hate that you question Lockers toughness. I guarantee if Munch said, "Hey Lock, you want to play this week?" Hed say yes. He's a tough guy. I mean Romo played with a collapse lung, Rivers with a torn ACL, Cutler after the nasty Sih sack.. and so on. Locker wants to play, Munch is babying it.

8. TitansWillWin2

I'm not saying Gabbert is better, I'm just saying that hes tougher!

9. TitansWillWin2

So now your admitting that Locker's injury is just a scapegoat for him?!? Finally!

10. JCBRAVE

It's different though, and you know it is.

Jake has had 2 big blows to his shoulder, Gabbert has had just this 1.

When Jake hurt himself the first time, he came right back just like Gabbert is.

Don't you spin this like it's the same injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar