Training Camp Friday, August 1

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Not for me considering he was like my fifteenth pick in our dynasty

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea and I was gonna take him that round... but even if I had taken him I would still want him to suck.

I guess I'm just a sick person who never wants to see guys who dogged it with us do well elsewhere.

Guys like Bishop, Bulluck, etc... I wanted them to do well. Britt and CJ, hell no. I hope they suck ass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I now want Kenny to succeed not because I'm happy with him but just to see the massive levels of butt hurt on this board. If both he and CJ have good seasons some of our posters might need medical assistance.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I want them to do well so people can understand, that they are talented. We just had hands down the worst coaching staff in the entire league the past 3 years.

Part of me wants to even go with one of the worst coaching staffs ever, but I'm sure that would be considered a reach.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Impressive he can be at the top of the depth chart of the loaded Rams WR group.

It's not like he's Fishers "choir-boy" or similar.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've got a little $$ action with Alex on Britt's performance so this is really not news to me.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny Britt will do well IMO, unless he pulls a hamstring (again)

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, if he and MeJ go on to do well this season it will only be further proof of how incompetent and in-over-their-head our last staff was.

Glad I grabbed him in our dynasty league. :yes2:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He's on a one year contract. He will kill this year, then pull his hamstring before the ink is dry on his next contract.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats always been my worry about him, always having issues with those hammy's

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar