Freeney wants The Bull to join Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

“To have Keith on this team would be a tremendous help,’’ Freeney said on Wednesday. “To have a guy who has the experience that he does around the locker room … that would be a tremendous help.’’

Bulluck and Freeney played college ball together at Syracuse and have remained friends.

"Keith Bulluck is an outstanding player,’’ Freeney said. “He is a tremendous athlete, tremendous talent, and a great guy off the field and I am definitely pulling for him, hoping that his knee comes back together which I know it will.

“Keith has worked so hard at what he does and I think he is very underrated. As linebackers who play from sideline to sideline in coverage, I don’t think there’s a better outside linebacker.’’

that would suck. we should re-sign him just to make sure he doesnt go to indy. ohh yeah to take from freeney's words, he's also one of the best

source - http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2010/02/03/freeney-idea-bulluck-with-colts/

2. Symon

Symon Camp Fodder

I would love to see 53 stay on this team, but knowing our front office + his injury, i just dont see it happening

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm glad Freeney came out with this, because I know the Titans would hate not only to lose Bulluck but to lose him to a division rival. Maybe this helps him in staying in Tennessee.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I doubt losing KB to the Colts has anything to do with the Titans resigning him. Eitehr he is healthy and willing to play at a reasonable salary or he isn't.

Unfortunately the Titans might end up getting the shaft because I could see the Titans low balling KB, KB getting pissed and then playing for the Colts for the same low ball salary. If healthy he would fit nicely with their scheme.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

So many things are up in the air with Keith. I still think the injury may have helped his chances of coming back to TN, mostly because it decreased his market value and raised significant questions about whether/how quickly he can come back from his injury. Another team is not very likely to hold a starting position open for him until sometime in the mid to late summer to see if he can make it back. The Titans signed a LB from the vikings at a cheap price that they may see as a temporary hold over until they can see how Keith rehabs. Who knows, but I'd bet he isn't on a team until late July at the earliest.

6. madison

madison Camp Fodder

Good read that would suck seeing him go to the colts. You think it will drag out through mid summer?

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

give me a rookie like the Texans Brian Cushing over Bulluck any day.

We need a young D to go with this young Offense.

Griffin ,Cortland ,Jason Jones, Tony Brown has many years left. time to replace,KVB,Kearse ,Harper and Bulluck imo.

8. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

I kinda hope Keith does go to the colts. At least then he'd have a shot a championship before he hangs it up.

9. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

:barf:

that would be almost as bad as CJ leaving and playing for the ravens

10. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Bulluck for Manning? :wink2: We'll even throw in a 2nd round pick...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar