Frank Gore agree to three-year extension worth up to $21M

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

To get paid with respectable offer and not a ludicrous one he so desires?????

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Frank Gore knows he doesn't deserve CJ money. C'mon man.

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

And CJ doesn't deserve to get what CJ thinks he should get C'mon man

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

And how is that you know how much CJ wants? Please tell me exactly how much he wants. I'd be interested to know.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Both of you are right. CJ does deserve more than Gore, but not as much as he's asking for.

I just don't see how he can turn down being the highest paid RB in the league. I think when next week rolls around, CJ will settle for $10mil per year. Poor guy. :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

He wants ELITE money, thats 18 million a year. Satisfied now? He wants to be the highest paid player and that is currently being held by 2 people, Manning and Brady.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

CJ, has turned into a little diva, granted he deserves more than he's currently getting paid but come on, they've already said they will make him the highest paid RB in the league and to be honest, as good as he is I still think AP is worth more. Not down playing how special CJ is but I think anybody that knows the game will agree with me that Adrian Peterson is more rounded, he has speed and power...maybe not as much speed but more well rounded just the same.

I guess I'm a little ticked with CJ right now, we're willing to pay him top money for his position and he's basically holding the team hostage and demanding more. A couple of durable, dependable backs can get the job done if the rest of the team is firing on all cylinders so if he keeps pulling this crap I'd have no problem trading him away and stacking up on some top picks in the draft to build our future.

10. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

Frank Gore has been treading water for basically four straight years. In that time, he has barely topped a thousand yards in each of those seasons. Has had only 1 year where he rushed for more than any of chris johnson's first 3 years. Has been injury prone throughout has career and clearly is not the same guy that amassed 1700 yards in 2006-07.

Hell, why don't we use Ledale Whites contract to judge what CJ gets.

The haters make a new thread when they think they have chris johnson cornered, but they never want to bring up deangelo williams. This is too funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar