Frank Coyle's Top-25 NFL Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We could move LaBoy to SOLB and go to a 3-4 if we got Williams. LaBoy and KVB would play side by side on the left side with Williams and Bulluck on the other side (Starks or Haynesworth splitting time at the nose). We would still need a couple of LBs in the middle. Just a thought.

2. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

If we can get Mario Williams... I think he would have the same impact that Jevon Kearse had. Kearse was the one (1) player that catapulted the Titans' to the next level. Our DE would also allow our CB to play a lot of man-2-man and allow them to get better is a shorter period of time.

3. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I like Bullocks a lot, but I'm not sold on Brooks either.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

GLARING holes in Croyles projections

Houston - Reggi Bush : I still don't think Domanick Davis is the problem
    San Fran : Matt Lienart ... no way they draft ANOTHER qb this high
    NYJ : Vince Young - hasn't even declared (or has he?)
    Tennessee : D'Brickashaw - yeah it makes sense, but our problem is D
    Philly : Michael Bush - Eagles drafted Ryan Moats and he did a decent job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar