Frank Coyle's Top-25 NFL Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

2. danny

danny Guest

Coyle always does a good job.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Jesse Mahelona - DT – 6-1, 300; WISCONSIN… Explosive athletic lineman has the talent to be a force as a three technique tackle."

well, maybe not that great a job.

4. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

looks like a brain cramp.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know, i was just giving the guy a hard time. he usually does a very good job.

6. smili

smili Starter

4 OT on the list.
    5 LB

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Mario Williams, A.J. Hawk or Jimmy Williams is who I would like to see selected... followed up with Michael Bush, Darnell Bing or Winston Justice... and maybe a Tatusi Lutui in the late mid rounds.

8. danny

danny Guest

tough, physical defenders

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

The thing is, is Jimmy going to be playing Safety or CB for us? Because we don't need another top 10 CB pick. The Mario and Hawk pick I like, but will we take Mario if KVB is still here? The Tatusi Lutui late mid pick is another good one. I don't think Bing will last past the 1st; he and Huff are the top two safeties in the draft. A bruiser runningback like Michael Bush would be nice, but is it worth it? We could miss someone of value at a position of need. Tough to say where Justice will go. It all depends where the other OT's grade out and go before him. Two safties who are interesting prospects in the second and further: Pollard of Purdue and Bullocks of Nebraska. We also need a bruiser in the middle for the LB position. I like Ahmad Brooks, but his injuries concern me.

10. danny

danny Guest

I think if Mario Williams does declare and he's there, you almost have to take him if you're Reese KVB or not. Williams is a true difference maker at DE. He would be an instant upgrade and playmaker. Odom, LaBoy, and Schobel aren't true difference makers. You pair KVB and Williams on the ends and that's a consistant pass rush from the ends. That much talent and depth at end with thre three '04 draft ends, the Titans would be stacked. KVB and Williams would both require double teaming from oppossing offensive lines. Think what Haynesworth and Stark would do with that type of help on the outside.

To beat the Colts and regain supremacy in the AFC South, Manning has to be made to look out of his earhole. You can't do that by blitzing because he's just too good for that. The Titans have to be able to knock him down with three and four man rushes. Williams and KVB would make that very possible and make the corners and safeties respectable again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar