Fowler, Birdine, Ganther cut

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

There are some decent CBs out there on the cut list... Hood, Ivy, Green - any of them would be an upgrade over Williams or McCourty. McCourty could be a good practice squad prospect, but we need reliable depth this year.

2. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

what are you talking about Q has been traded 4 times this year alone. Memphis,LA,Minnesota,Miami

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Henry has 9 Lives.

4. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Someone meantioned Henry fillin' in for Lendale... that could be a possibility of an option with Ringer in the mix next season. Just depends on how much cheese Lendale wants on his pizza when his renewal comes around.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea that was me. I think if henry can use his power with improved vision, then theres no point in keeping lendale when henry can do the same with an added mix of break away speed. Also a Chris and Chris backfield would be cool lol.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Eh I'd rather have Lendale just for his jokes if nothing else. And I have doubts that Henry can consistently get 2-3 yards on the goalline like Lendale, which is sad.

7. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Yeh I don't agree with keeping of Henry, he's just not NFL material IMO. Henry couldn't even touch Lendale's #'s in his current role, hell he probably couldn't even if he was the feature back. Other than special teams, I don't see why were keeping him.
    Here's my guess...
    1. Were keeping him from being lost to another team
    2. Lendale's fall back plan? (doubt)
    3. Since Paul Williams got a certain amount of time, Fisher thought it wouldn't be fair... Gotta be nice to everyone:shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar