Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

FOTC is back

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Creeping-Cruds, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Flight of The Conchords is back on HBO Sunday nights
    The first week back wasn't the best episode but tonight's was a laugher..
    The guys become man-whores to cover the steamrolling effect of a coffee cup purchase..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    What is this show about?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    A pair of New Zealanders move to NYC to further their "novelty band" music careers. each episode usually has to do with them being broke or trying to find a date.
    Their manager, Murray - also from New Zealand is completely incompetent. They have one obsessed female fan and people generally are prejudiced against them because they are mistaken for Australians - who are pretty much considered the "dark side" in this show..
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Probably the best comedy on TV at the moment...
    1 people high five this.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Glad to see that it's back. I've gotten multiple people hooked through youtube song clips, which is actually how I was hooked, through this site. Believe it was kamikaz, actually...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,975
    For whatever reason, I just can't really get into the show and don't find it that funny. There have been a few I've seen where I got some good laughs and enjoyed it, but overall I guess this show just doesn't appeal to me.
  3. Bobo Guest

You know Kami and my cousin were the two I had heard about this show from. Good job Kami ;) You need rep for that.

I agree the 1st episode this year was a little weak for them. I recorded the other one, so maybe I'll get to watch it tonight.

Now Gunny, do you hate the New Zealanders as much as they hate you? Do you even know they hate you? :lol:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    <object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqxnm6t3QMw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqxnm6t3QMw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>
  4. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    The humor isn't for everyone. It's extremely dry and absurdist at times, which is right up my alley. The songs are usually hit or miss, but the hits are huge and the misses are usually just forgettable, not abysmal.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    There's a New Zealand?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.