For anyone who lives in Tennessee.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanGuy, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

If you live in tennessee, then you need to watch this, it is really funny.:ha:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5R72QJgIbik"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5R72QJgIbik" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Hilarious..

Would have been funnier if they would have had country music and used a southern accent instead.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's awesome! East Ridge is like Red Bank's twin sister in my mind. I'd love to hear a Red Bank version of that song. Not that Red Bank is full of cash advances, tanning beds, buy here/pay here car lots... :grrhee: I really can't stand East Ridge. I never go there... I do like the tri-state lanes though... but whenever I go there I'll cut straight from Brainerd via S.Germantown. I hate Ringgold Rd. There is nothing but crap everywhere. And I hate that redneck furniture store that says "where you buy that cotton-picken furniture and not the building..." I wish they would evacuate East Ridge and fly a squadron of b-52's lined up wingtip to wingtip and carpet bomb the whole town.
  4. TitanGuy

Yeah, it is funny the things you find online espically when your bored
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

6. TitanGuy

im guessing you hail from the town of Red Bank
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

It's where I bought my house a few years ago. I had apartments downtown and on Chattanooga's Mnt. Creek area. My Mom and Dad live up in Dallas Bay so that is where I was stomping around as a kid growing up. I liked having the lake but would have rather had more kids in the neighborhood. When I was little and in gradeschool before they moved to the water we were on Big Ridge. It was more fun hanging out there in that crowded subdivision.
  8. TitanGuy

Well were kinda neighbors, im in Harrison. Born and raised.
  9. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Bipolar is a regular at that Body Tan.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I hate the idea of tanning beds. I'll tell a woman that her tanning bed tan looks bad and that she would look better w/o it. I really think people would be much better off never using that sort of thing. Just costs money and ruins skin. A woman who tans throughout her twenties will look 50 before she turns 40.

There is nothing sexy about a fake tan.
    I'd take no tan at all over that burnt look any day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.