Fitzmagic??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Yes, very similar. The difference will be upstairs. Can Locker handle the mental aspect better than VY? I imagine he can.

2. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I hope so but I also hope that Locker has the "just win" and the "clutch" gene that VY had to a certain extent, minus the "throw my pads" and "can't knobody tell me nothin" BS, which we know Locker doesn't suffer from.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Fitz and Pollard, two best off season pick ups imo.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

If Locker is truly a bust I don't think I'll ever want one of our players to wear the number 10 again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He's a way better than KFC.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I wonder if teams will start retiring bust numbers.. I'd do it.

Fitz would be fine as a starter.. unlike in Buffalo, he now has a consistent run game, and an actual defense. I wouldn't be too surprised if he became a top 15-10 QB if it comes to Fitzy starting. His stats and W/L record were skewed because he had to throw desperate passes late in the game to try to come back. The poor guy was just trying to make a play when no one else would.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Insightful post b'

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I also think we'd be alright if Fitz were starting.In four years in Buffalo he averaged around 24 TD's and 16 INT a season and like you said most of his interceptions were because of him having to throw desperation passes late in games trying to come back.He actually played well in Buffalo despite having no defense or run game so i'd imagine with a run game and a pretty good defense he could actually be pretty good without all the pressure.The only reason he was let go in Buffalo is they needed someone to be the scapegoat and someone to blame for all the losing so they blamed Fitz and then let him go but we know it was really the piss poor defense that let that team down.I feel like he could start here with no problem if something happened with Locker and Fitz was called in to run the offense.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Word

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

There is no freaking way munch ever benches locket for Fitz. It would be tantamount to a resignation. Munch and locker are tied at the hip, and munch knows it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar