Fisher wears Peyton's jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TM, Oct 20, 2009.

?
  1. Yes. And he should be fired for doing it.

22.2%
  2. Yes. It was bad timing and in poor taste but he should not be fired for it.

35.0%
  3. No. It was just self-depreciating humor at a charity event.

42.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. TitanJeff

Photo caption fun time?

[​IMG]

3. TitanJeff

This one makes me want to go take a shower...

[​IMG]

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Is he trying to get fired?

5. TitanJeff

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

From watching the youtube clip....Fisher sure did recover quick from the 59-0 pounding he just got....makes me feel like he just doesn't care that we got embarrassed in front of 90% of the nation, and are holding a 0-6 record...just doesn't care...

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

It is all fun and games for Jeff until Dungy is wearing a Titans sweatshirt in early Feb. This a slap in the face to real Titans fans.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I'm still floored by this. I don't think this is an over reaction at all.

We just went 0-6... Blown out 3 games in a row and the last one was one of the worst beatings in recent NFL history and he's wearing our arch rivals jersey and laughing it up... Mind you... on the day of the trade deadline... Forget helping our team get better.. Let's just make Tony Dungy feel at home.

I sincerely hope that no one shows up for the next home game. You can say its just a jersey, or he was doing this or that, but to real fans, its a slap in the face. I'm not talking about the fairweather fans that jumped on our bandwagon last year... I'm talking about the fans who watched 59-0 beatdown beginning to end because regardless of how the team performed, they're still our team and that's what you do.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Honestly even if the Titans were 6 - 0 it'd still piss me off. To me a display like that is pissing in the face of fans who are foolish enough to actually give a chit (which you must admit gets tougher and tougher every year). Is that the message you want to send to your most passionate fans (especially when you're 0 - 6); that all of these logos on the sides of the helmets are ultimately meaningless and you really shouldn't care so much?

If I were Bud I'd tell Fisher that the only way he could keep his job was to shave off that idiotic 'stache... once he done so, I'd fire him anyways... cuz, you know... **** him.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I bet our veterans just thought this was HILARIOUS.

Fire this guy please.

Actually - Tie him to railroad tracks after this. I want to feel like a winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar