Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher Upbeat As Titans Head to Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501
    Haven't heard Fish this energetic in years! Incredibly focused and committed. "14 or 15 wins" "run the 65% to set up play action" "stop the run" "3 tight end set"-should be interesting year to say the least. Especially with all of the receiving and tight end talent.
  2. fltitan Guest

Maybe we are being a little optimistic with our schedule but I think we will win more games than any than the so called experts think. We will be a much better football team this year although our record may not indicate how much improvement was made.
  3. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That's the key, and I agree with you here. We don't have to make the playoffs to show improvement. We played poorly last year overall (though not quite as poorly as our record would suggest). What I want to see is improvement this year. If we can win 8 games, I'll be happy, especially if we don't embarrass ourselves in the losses. Such improvement would set us up well for 07, and give us something to cheer about this year.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.