Fisher to Remain with Titans at Least for '07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans plan on exercising the option for Coach Jeff Fisher for the 2007 season and will continue discussions with him on a long-term deal at season's end. By exercising the option, the Titans keep Fisher under contract and buy time to negotiate a long-term deal. The Titans have until Sunday to officially exercise the option. Fisher has a record of 110-96 and has more wins than any other coach in the history of the franchise. Last year he became the 34th NFL coach (10th active) to reach 100 wins and is one of 17 coaches to do so with just one team.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

I'm ok with it. He only lost his head for about 3 weeks. It happens to everyone. But he had the courage to start Vince in face of his own ego, so ergo, I'll let it pass. We are back on track. The losing was not his fault, but he was losing the team and fans during the collins fiasco, and that I blame him for, but we are all good now. And possible coach of the year.
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Yao

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Part of any new contract must be him publicly disrespecting Collins.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

6. dennykidd

dennykidd Guest

Thank God

the best this franchise has ever had and probably ever will have.(still luv bum though).
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

This is good, but I was like, "Chow I understand, but does Schwartz have to get another year, too?"
  8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What!

Maybe someone should talk ronnie lott into coaching our D, that experiment cant be worse than schwartzy
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

10. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What!

schwartz need a new ball cap.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.