Fisher Looking to Minimize Mistakes in Preseason Finale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The goals for the Titans preseason finale in Green Bay Thursday evening are simple. "I want to minimize mistakes", said Coach Jeff Fisher. "I want to eliminate the needless penalties that took place last week, those that didn’t have anything to do with the play. I want to see some execution. I want to see some younger guys step up a little bit in different areas." The Titans will play their starters into the third quarter so they have the experience of adjusting at halftime. "It is unique. You’re warmed up, you play, you’re emotional," Fisher said. "When you come in at halftime you go through adjustments and have to get yourself back ready to play and that’s the primary reason for playing the first series of the third quarter."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

If you view a mistake as a poorly thrown ball, the only way we can avoid them will be to run every play. When our offense does put up 30 points, lets not get our hopes up because we are maybe the only team in the NFL who is playing our first string past the 1st quarter for the final weekend of pre-season games...against probably GB's 2nd-3rd string combo

If you are a gambler, a wager on Titans - 5.5 would be a sharp side bet imo

3. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

nate42104 said:
    Awesome! You sir, are a genius!

:sarcasm:

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

doubt it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar