Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fisher and Titans parting ways

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    Find one post where I claim I'm rational. You can't because I haven't.

I showed as much respect as I could in these recent VY debates. I didn't resort to lying, name calling or anything of that manner for quite a while.

But I'm through. You VY groupies that want to have your circle jerk and proclaim him better than the current Superbowl QBs get on my nerves and make this forum suck. I can act a fool, be immature, be classless just like you guys.

Only difference between us, I don't act that way in EVERY post and on occasion I'll drop something new,fresh,interesting for this forum.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Translation: You had no argument so you resulted to namecalling.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    Your not that bad.
  3. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    honestly, you're both making poor arguments at this point. There just end it at that
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    That is WAY too rational for me.

[IMG]
  4. TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    lol nice math joke
    1 people high five this.
  5. BlitzerTitan Practice Squad

Locker
    Moolah:
    $69
    Theres something i'm curious about. If there is a lockout next season how will the 2012 NFL draft happen? How will the draft order be decided without records?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,988
    That's an interesting question. I don't think anyone has thought that far ahead.

I'd guess a lottery, but who knows.
  6. Japan_TitansFan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The Titans organization are doing exactly what they should! and I'm proud of it!

Re-Define the Tennessee Titans! By cleaning house they can begin to re-define who the Titans are moving into the future.

No longer a team that favors the run and tough upfront defense but an unpredictable pocket passing strong secondary force to be reckoned with! Let's face it Fisher was a great coach part of a dying era in the NFL. In a time that would favor running the ball right at you. But now the league has evolved and its about time we evolved too!
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    thanks!!!! I didn't know I was in the cool group :wink2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.