First team of the year

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TBaker34, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Drafted my first team of the year. It is my keeper league. I like but a couple of picks were rushed because my plan was ruined a couple picks before.

QB Eli, big ben
    RB Cj, Trent, Doug martin, Lacy, Andre Brown
    WR Julio, Colston, Nicks, Tavon, Antonio Brown, Kenny Britt
    TE Finley
    D/ST Cardinals
    K Zuerlein

Took Finley and Britt as high risk high reward type players.(12th and 13th rounds) I was two picks away fron Matt Ryan and Victor Cruz so I went with Colston and Nicks

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That blows about missing out on Ryan and Cruz... because I don't like Nicks anymore and Eli can't be trusted.

3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Yeah I didn't want them. But really were the best available when they were picked. My big four should be able to win me most games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar