Fire the Entire Coaching Staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Oh, we're just all mad because it didn't have to be this way. You have to fault a team who can't play with energy when they need to. MH took the blame for it, but it wasn't all his fault. We'll get over it-sooner or later. But to lose to an arch enemy who hasn't won a game is just more than we can take right now.

2. Zumba

Zumba Camp Fodder

The buck stops with Head Coach. Coach Munch should take responsibility for the loss.

3. amy

amy Starter

Munchak is NOT going to be fired, so forget that. Likely, none of the staff will be fired either. In fact, I suspect that Bud is just fine with the year because he and just about everyone else thought the team would do little to nothing this season. And even if we stink these last two games, they will all be back next season. You're wasting your breath and time saying they all should go. They ain't going nowhere, no how, no nothing. Welcome to Munchak land. He'll probably be here as long as Fisher was.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We never once scored 30 points with Britt this season. We averaged 17 points a game our first 3 before he got hurt.

The playcalling has been downright awful and I'm sorry at some point we have to stop trying to force CJ. It's not happening. Run run pass punt, that's what we've become. We were that team for 10 years, I'm sick to death of that team, lets be something else. Besides, if Norv Turner is fired how could you not want to go after him? It would be a huge upgrade and if you compare resumes, Turner has worked with QBs not named Tim Couch, Eli Manning, and David Carr. Palmer has been fired quite a bit, why he got hired in the first place made no sense to me. I thought it was a horrible hire.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

stone hands - truth

and Visgited has a point about the Palmer change in the OL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar