Fire the Entire Coaching Staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think Munch can save his own job, but he has to fire Palmer. I'm in two minds about Gray, he seems to have a split personality or something... one game we are aggressive and physical, the next passive and soft, I dont get it.
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd have been OK with keeping Gray but then we let Donald Brown run for over 120 yards on us. That's all that needs to be said.
  3. wrench248

wrench248 Starter

Gray and Palmer are terrible. Determining who is worse is irrelevant. Gray talks tough but his defense is probably the softest i have ever seen.

Palmer is just an idiot. How does he help turn one of the best running games in the game into the worst in one season
  4. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

We just lost to the 0-13 (1-13) Colts. We didn't just lose, but Donald Brown just ran all over us and their unimpressive defense just stopped our offense. I'm expecting a public apology from the entire Titans organization because at this point they owe me 30 bucks for the bottle of vodka I'm about to consume.
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

That did a lot of good this off season didnt it LOL
  6. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

^&*( THIS coaching staff, bunch of Fisherv2.0 idiots. Pieces of crap coaches I CAN COACH BETTER
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm about to start a new Madden franchise just so I can fire Munchak's sorry @$$.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

totally agree

Earlier in the year there were some unTitan blites in situations that Titans were historically vanilla.

Guess MMs heart couldnt take it or something.

FWIW I have read that Gray is essentially the HC of the D so everything you see on that side in on Gray. IMO MM should be more involved there

I think MM will pull a Del Rio and toss Palmer under a bus to defect critcism - worked for that tool for almost a decade
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Throughout this entire season I've stood behind Muchak and company, but F#ck them losers. Fire em all! Sadly Erick was right. Just more fun to fall in line and ride the season out.

Go Broncos!
  10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

But unlike Del Rio, MM seems to have a legit reason for doing so
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.