FIRE MUNCHAK (ongoing)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Astrophysics, Nov 10, 2013.

1. davidc502

davidc502 Special Teams Standout

Jon Gruden passed on the Tennessee job last year. Maybe next year will be a opportunity to say either yes or no to the Titans organization.

The guy really knows offense, and think he could bring this franchise to a new level we haven't seen since 2000.

I know what happened in Tampa Bay, but he's had a lot of time to think about being better.

Agree? Disagree?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Williams made a huge difference with the D this year...up until this game. Only so much you can do with an O turning the ball over and giving the short field constantly.) I don't know if he is the answer as HC or not but there are worse scenarios or choices.
    For those claiming anyone that mentions Williams is crazy or a "Williams lover".....
    No. His record as HC was not good. However, it was Buffalo for god's sake! NO ONE has had success with that organization in years.
    He has one thing no one else has......a Superbowl ring as the DC.
    Just sayin....
  3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wow, I just saw a quote from Roos saying "we have been a part of this crap for the last three years". He then goes onto say that guys have to show up every week and play hard, but regardless of whether he meant it or not, this is a statement against the culture Munch has created.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

yah I read that earlier and I was thinking the same thing. Munch, loggains and gray need to go.
  5. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.Munchak has created a locker room where everybody gets to do what they want and no one is held accountable.They need some discipline and structure bad and it shows.A good head coach would've had the team ready to play and never would've let things get to where a 0-8 team defeats them.Roos,Pollard,Walker know who the real cancer is......MUNCHAK.
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

He should be the head coach already.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

Source?
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

check out titansonline.com and go to post game quotes
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Munchak on Soundtracks on ESPN lol lol lol..
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

what we herd.... erhhhhhhhhhhh go with this play...... I think