Fire Fisher or Waive VY during the bye week!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

It's obvious to me that these two boys don't get along and its poison to the team. One needs to go sooner than later. My guess is the players have decided who is more at fault and their play (or lack thereof) speak volumes.

2. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I think one or both go at the end of the season but you're right I do think Jeff doesn't like him.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Fish will be gone at the end of the season if he doesnt get it together

Bud already said he wants VY to play more than Kerry, so give Young the 2 weeks to get mentally/physically prepare then have him start against Jacksonville

The reason he hasnt done good in these "cleanup" situations in the past 2 weeks was because Fish just threw him to the dogs. Down by 50+ points what do you expect Young to do? Give him this week off to think about starting again, then after the bye have him work with the first string offense the WHOLE week.

Kerry's old :grrr::grrr::grrr: can watch

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

The jury is still out on that question, but Cecil HAS to go TODAY!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

It's over for Jeff. He's gone. whether we finish strong or not.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

I say give Washburn a shot at D-coordinator if they cant find someone out of the organization

7. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

It really seems like the players are just laying down on Fisher for some unknown reason. Is that the real reason we are losing? I doubt it but with things going like they are and with no real answers a lot of things have crossed my mind about the team.

8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

Good post I think you hit it right on the nail VY and Fish can't co exist. Thats why I say we will not win a game this year. It's like oil and water they don't mix.:grrr:

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Bud seemed pretty grim when he talked about the coaching staff..but he made it pretty clear he wouldn't fire anyone until after the season, which I believe is the right thing to do.

10. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

So often a season is made or broken based on the relationship of the head coach and back-up QB.

I'm sure the Colts organization is thankful that Dungy and Sorgi got along so well. Otherwise...

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar