Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Finnegan Shining as Nickel Back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RyansTitans Guest

2. TitanKid4Life Guest

hes pretty slow, idk y finnegan cant replace hill, cause hill is also slow
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

does idk y= I don't know why :ha:
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

yep, used to talking on aim and whatnot, and its just a lot shorter lol
  5. KptTitanFan Guest

Hill is faster than Finnegan, but not by much.... Lamont looks like he's more of a Strong Safety, he doesn't have great speed at all.
  6. Banshee2 Guest

Or tackling ability. Or the ability to take good angles in pursuit. Or good football instincts in general. :banned:
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    its sad that I knew what you meant...lol
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    hill looks like he's running in slow motion when he's in pursuit. he must be one of those track guys, because finnegan looks much faster in game speed.
  9. fairwin stop hitting yourself

Moolah:
    $0
    <a href=http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=205572#post205572>I'm going to stick with my original idea...</a>
  10. Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

Moolah:
    $7
    Finnegan, so far, is a bright spot on a dismal team.

His blitz's & sacks remind me of when Rod Woodson & Carnell Lake used to blindside the EFF out of Warren Moon back in the day. It seemed like every time the Steelers & Oilers hooked up in the late 80's/early 90's, either Lake or Woodson planted Moon in the ground. I hated it, but Cortland's hits remind me of that. Not bad for a rookie.

He hits hard.

Oooh, I like that.

& as much of a moron as T.O. is, he'll prolly shred our crappy deep backs (namely #'s 21 & 28) for five TD's. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.