Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"F... Lane Kiffin" Jeff Fisher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    Yeah none of this actually bothers me. I just liked the story and Fisher calling out Kiffin.
  1. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    Who cares? I could coach the Titans Rb's. Chris, do what you do. Ahmard, good job Marine. Everybody else, "you could learn a thing or two from these two".

Monster Oline+Solid FB+Elite Rb=Easy Job.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    Really?

Hasn't his last two gigs last exactly 2 years?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    didn't quite make 2 years in Knoxville
  2. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Once again a VY fan/Fisher hater (Because Jeff Fisher lost those 1st 6 games of course) is wrong in attacking the head coach.

You can't name one time Jeff Fisher has denied a coach a chance to take an opportunity that is a BETTER job. He didn't allow Belichick to talk to Schwartz about a role with the Pats when he was going to make him D Coordinator. He did let the Lions talk to him about their Head Coach opening. Do you think Fisher wanted Schwartz to leave? Check out the past 16 years because Fisher has NEVER denied an assistant a promotion.

And he would have allowed Pola to take the USC jon, Pola has said Fisher told him it was a great opportunity.
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    ^ Once again, dbc5631 jumps in to defend Fisher's honor. How cute!
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

So your definition of Chris Johnson is a "gold toothed diva millionaire"?

If that's the case, then i suggest you just stick with NCAA Football. You don't think USC has "divas"?
  4. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Yep, and I was correct.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,455
    lol yeah.

Every poster that likes VY and dislikes Fisher is not a Titans fan but just a VY fan. Yeah, sure. :rolleyes:
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,534
    I like this headline because it (1) shows us once again that Lame Kiffin is a super huge douche bag, (2) leaves a bad taste is Fisher's mouth, and (3) doesn't mean much to us, so who cares. Like another poster said; anyone could hold a RB's coaching position in Tennessee. You have Chris Johnson, there's not much more he can learn from a RB coach. All he needs to do is master his craft.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.