Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ex-NFL "Star" Chad Johnson Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, May 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,205
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    This guy was a freak athelete with no work ethic. This guy had more natural ability than Jerry Rice and about 5% of Rice's drive. What a wasted life!
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,497
    Wasted life really? Chad Johnson has had a crazy ride from broke kid to famous celebrity.

So what if he didn't make the most of his NFL career, he still had a helluva time doing it all Im sure.

Far from a wasted life.
    xpmar9x and The Hammer high five this.
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,205
    [IMG]

Jerry Rice was a lot faster.
    BiscoPhan11 and Titans Eternal high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $3,355
    LOL, doesnt surprise me that much. Of course, this is not a real offense. "Breach of Probation" isnt the same as something totally new. Made me think he shot someone or something
  5. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $809
    Chad Johnson had a pretty great career. I don't see why anyone would say he "wasted" his talent. I would put him top 10 among best receivers of the last 25 yrs. And probably Top 20 all time.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,497
    You might be able to say that, but not for too long. In 2-3 years guys like Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson will pass him in yards, and then in another 2-3 guys in 3-4 years will do the same.
  7. Carp Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $809
    I doubt Marshall will. Megatron definitely. And Fitzgerald will as well. After that, no one is really close except for Steve Smith and that is more longevity than it is being better than CJ. I certainly wouldn't say Smith was better than Johnson.

Oopps. Forgot about Andre Johnson. Probably cause I hate him. May be there are more than I thought.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Uhhh, what?

Chad Johnson had 7 years with 1000+ yards. He talked a lot and had fun on the field, so what. He got in trouble with that Eveyln girl (who is also crazy) and was likely after his money. No work ethic, do me a favor and follow this guy on twitter.... he worksout 3 times a day and has 1% body fat. No work ethic, huh? He's been trying to rejoin the NFL, no team wants to give him a shot because the media is a distraction when he's around.
    Fry high fives this.
  9. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    I told Chad not to get caught up with that girl. I realized when I was hitting it that she was a no good gold digger.
    The Hammer and Scarecrow high five this.