Ex-NFL "Star" Chad Johnson Arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

This guy was a freak athelete with no work ethic. This guy had more natural ability than Jerry Rice and about 5% of Rice's drive. What a wasted life!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wasted life really? Chad Johnson has had a crazy ride from broke kid to famous celebrity.

So what if he didn't make the most of his NFL career, he still had a helluva time doing it all Im sure.

Far from a wasted life.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

Jerry Rice was a lot faster.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

LOL, doesnt surprise me that much. Of course, this is not a real offense. "Breach of Probation" isnt the same as something totally new. Made me think he shot someone or something

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Chad Johnson had a pretty great career. I don't see why anyone would say he "wasted" his talent. I would put him top 10 among best receivers of the last 25 yrs. And probably Top 20 all time.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You might be able to say that, but not for too long. In 2-3 years guys like Brandon Marshall and Calvin Johnson will pass him in yards, and then in another 2-3 guys in 3-4 years will do the same.

7. Carp

Carp Starter

I doubt Marshall will. Megatron definitely. And Fitzgerald will as well. After that, no one is really close except for Steve Smith and that is more longevity than it is being better than CJ. I certainly wouldn't say Smith was better than Johnson.

Oopps. Forgot about Andre Johnson. Probably cause I hate him. May be there are more than I thought.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Uhhh, what?

Chad Johnson had 7 years with 1000+ yards. He talked a lot and had fun on the field, so what. He got in trouble with that Eveyln girl (who is also crazy) and was likely after his money. No work ethic, do me a favor and follow this guy on twitter.... he worksout 3 times a day and has 1% body fat. No work ethic, huh? He's been trying to rejoin the NFL, no team wants to give him a shot because the media is a distraction when he's around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I told Chad not to get caught up with that girl. I realized when I was hitting it that she was a no good gold digger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar