Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $48
    Don't kill a cop and threaten to take down the LAPD and I am sure you will have a good time in SoCal.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  2. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557

Hell yeah we do. Im heading to the gun store as soon as I get home I need to get me an M-60 machine gun a couple of UZIs a. 50 cal sniper rifle and an M-16a2 with a mounted 40mm grenade launcher so I can prevent this from happening in my neighborhood... Merica'
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    Anyone else not buying this story?

He supposedly burned the cabin and shot himself?

...looks like the LAPD wants his name dead so his celebrity stops growing.
  4. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $310
    No I don't feel like digging it up but my buddy found recording of the cop scanner and the cops set fire to the cabin. It should still be on the web. Not to mention it's against the Geneva Convention to burn a living civilian. We're Merica we enforce laws we don't follow them. Fu*k Yea!!!
    GoT high fives this.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    Yeah, hearing that now. They burned it...

but to me that says "Just burn it. No evidence. No body. Everyone can pretend we got'em"
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,356
    Funny thing is, doing that makes him more mysterious and therefore more newsworthy.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,288
    Oh yea, they burned it down.

7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,890
    [IMG]

LAPD accused of corruption?

Just kill the guy and try to cover it up, then bust out the terrorist accusations. That'll fool the feable minded public.
    popeyedrook13, GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    Ok....

So he has beef with a corrupt LAPD. No big surprise there. So why did he kill cops from Riverside PD and San Bernandino Sheriff's department? They are not the LAPD.

Of course they were going to kill him for killing one of their own. He knew it just as well as anyone. If you kill a cop in America your chances of seeing a courtroom just got cut in half. If the guy had a story or something that could hurt the LAPD why not speak to the media? or call the US Marshals? Nothing the feds like better than busting corrupt local law enforcement.

The guy was a murderer and got what he deserved. Stop trying to make him out as some sort of hero bringing down corruption. The guy was just pissed off and jealous he didn't make it as a cop so he started killing those who did.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    You saying he got what he deserved is no different than people assuming the cops he killed simply got what they deserved... you know that, right?
    Titans Eternal high fives this.