ESPN's Tony Kornheiser suspended

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eTitan81, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I heard on the radio that Tony Kornheiser was suspended for his comments about Hannan Storm. Here is a video I found that has the sound clips.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jM9VqH7Jjo0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jM9VqH7Jjo0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

she's hot in this video........

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbJVcVXOvcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pbJVcVXOvcw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Dude's an idiot, I swear if I see him wave another Canadian flag on PTI I'm gonna lose it.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Stupid suspension. ESPN knows what they have with Kornhole- his comments were critical of a fellow "analyst". I understand why he is bitter- his career has stalled numerous times and the PYT's (or in Storm's case not so Y) seem to rise to the top.

This is simply another situation where a man gets penalized for stating the obvious but politically incorrect.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

ESPN does not allow beef within their network. Kornheiser knew that, but still cracked jokes on her weight gain. He was only saying what everyone was thinking. He'll be back on PTI in two weeks. I wouldn't make this into anything, he called her to say sorry he was being rude.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He really got suspended over the subtle Chris Berman crack... youknow.. how he lost 60 lbs and put it all right back on :p

I dont see anything inherently wrong with what he had to say. Just his opinion. Hannah Storm probably doesn't even dress herself though.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I read ESPN is having a lot of issues with this kind of thing off the air.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Stupid suspension? My question is how he could be stupid enough to say those things about co-workers on the air?

Who honestly thinks that they can go around bashing people in their workplace and not have any consequences? Stupid criticism that he bothered to make.

8. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

Ya know, this has quickly become the most asinine comment in the world of sports fandom.

It should be rather clear by now, based on simple observation, that the worlds of sports, politics, and finance are not subject to the rules that normal people have at the workplace.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd destroy Hannah Storm. :brow:
    just saying...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    lol, but seriously...
    What about Bill Clinton? C'mon... let's discuss... It applied to him.
    What about Don Imus?
    What about Richard Seigler?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar