Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Apr 16, 2013.
Side-note: Manti Te'o really looks different via cell-phone camera.
Holy ****, this is like M Night Shayalan twist. lolol.
"This thread is why Al Gore invented the Internet"
lmfao @ my elbows are kinda pointy though
I got up to page 100-something..then realised the bloody thing is 420 pages long.
What happens after?
I went back like 10 pages from the end and something about cops and the guy being a sex offender.
One of those things like 'ahahaha oh ****' that turns into '......oh.....well.....****'
Wish I would have known about that before skimming through 100+ pages. In the end, I feel like I was trolled for actually reading most of it.
1. Meh. Boring, boring, boring...
2. (around page 21ish)... wait a second... Oh sh...
3. Hmm... we've got something!
4. ha.. ok. Kind of amusing.
5. What?! What a crappy, anti-climatic reveal after all this work. Boo @ Thread Starter
6. .... wait. We're still going?
7. Yes! Finally someone that knows how to troll. (Caleb)
8. Well, that was fun. Not worth the 3 hours I spent by any means, but fun.
So yeah. Just look at the tumblr. Still too time consuming even doing that.
I stopped at like page 50. Had no idea there were 400+ pages.
pro link DW, thx
Yeah first few pages were the best but after a while I just looked for the screenshots.
Am I the only one who feels bad for the dude? At first I was laughing along but when it got to the point where they're setting up fake meetings and taking unaware pics of him I started to feel bad. And it really seems like this guy isn't all there mentally in the first place.
Separate names with a comma.