eleven for four zero point four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

How many CJ sucks threads are going to be made today?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Umm... no. That would be about the dumbest thing he could possibly do at this point. He needs to step up and say he's just not getting it done and he needs to do better. Even if he doesn't think that is actually true.

3. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

As many as it takes for these blind fans that think CJ is the problem on this team.

Your problem Titans fans?

Bruce. ****ing. Matthews.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I wouldn't put it past him.

TTT mad

5. ToddTheTitan

Of course I'm mad.

We just got pushed around in the trenches on offense AND defense by a historically "finesse" team that had 3 rookies starting on defense.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You know what? You can take your CJ apologist crap and stuff it.

Does the line suck? Yes.

Is that the problem? No.

Again today, CJ danced like he was competing for a mirrorball in the backfield. He cut everything back. He went down on purpose to avoid contact.

CJ is done. He was a one trick pony scat back who relied on speed he no longer has. We need to replace him in the draft this year. Might as well let the other backs play the rest of the season... at least they appear to care.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ToddTheTitan

Okay, he stops trying to cut it back and goes where?

That's right - nowhere.

The offensive line is the GLARING problem on this team. It's not even close.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lmao I'm not a CJ apologist. I'm a logical Titans fan who wants the best players and best system and schemes possible for the team. I honestly wouldn't care if CJ never played a snap for us again if it meant our running game was fixed and our team was better but I don't think that would fix the issue. If we could bring in a big back and he would be successful for us I would be very happy but our extremely awful o-line isn't going to magically get fixed if we get a different running back. Bench CJ next week, bench him the rest of the year, put someone else in. If they do great I'll eat crow but I don't see it happening until major changes on the o-line happen. Our o-line was ranked the worst ever since at least 95 for a reason.

But go on. It's not "THE" problem. It's part of the problem and that problem is big enough that it's stopping us from being where we need to be. B***h about CJ all you want but replacing him with any RB in the NFL wouldn't make our run game work well enough to be a really good team.

How is this not obvious. Good run blocking = making any decent RB look good. It's way more important than whoever is in the backfield and it will be for the foreseeable future.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

straight forward

if nothing is there, go straight, go straight go straight go straight.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not saying he would get a ton of yardage that way, but he would have done much better than 11/4. The line would still be a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar