Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Edison!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    What a freak! Do you think we will keep him?

I hope Fisher isnt dumb enough to try and hide him on the Practice Squad.

His hands were made to catch the football.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    He has sewn up his position. No doubt.
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I don't think the Titans can afford to let him go if they want to develop him. Someone would snatch him up.
  3. highstep Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If he is cut Fisher has some splanin' to do after that game. Now I wouldn't be surprised if he was our number 4 maybe 3 if Washington is not healthy by the opener, or if we don't go after Matt Jones now.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Mike Keith said Edison had come the furthest since the beginning of camp and I agree. I think he sticks over P. Williams if it comes down to a choice.
  4. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,489
    I just got done watchin his highlights on nfl.com... there's no way in Hell he's cut, it's impossible for Fisher to be THAT stupid. Gage, Britt, Edison, Washington, Hawks..that's enough for now.

Speaking of Hawks..why haven't we tried him at returner? He's shifty and has good speed, if we don't wanna use Ringer at KR why not try Hawks? I didn't see tonights game but Jones wasn't as good as Ringer.
  5. eds clothing Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I agree Edison has made the team it's out of PW and the Hawk for that last spot.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    PWilliams is gone, Hawk may be gone, but Edison is surely staying put. You know Fisher, he'll probably keep Mark Jones even though he serves zero purpose but returning punts and cut Hawkins.

Edison has been impressive the last 3 weeks. NFL ready.
    1 people high five this.
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $689
    There's no question Edison makes the team. I didn't think there was a question after last week's performance, those 3 quick catches he had.

It's beyond question now. He looked better than Britt tonight, who was either lost, confused, or throttled down because he knew he made the team.

Edison's got the hot hand.
    2 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,041
    Wash
    Gage
    Britt
    Edison
    Hawk