Eddie vs CJ

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Feb 16, 2011.

?
  1. Eddie George

45 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Chris Johnson

33 vote(s)
    42.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Exactly. That's pretty damn good. Eddie was pretty damn good. Unfortunately, the requirements for the Hall are a little steeper then just 'pretty damn good'. If you have to think about it, then he doesn't belong in the hall. That's how I see it anyway.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No misused running back with a terrible defense and no QB is going to be his teams savior. Look at AP. Look at Stephen Jackson. Look at DeAngelo Williams. If it wasn't for CJ, we may not have scored a single TD this year. Any pass of 20+ yards or safeties lurking around in the box can one way or another be attributed to his presence on the field.

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I have a ton of respect for Ed. He was all about will to succeed. He was absolutely no more talented then LenDale White, but had the drive and determination of Jerry Rice. The dude is a creation of his own will. Eddie G gave us everything he had... and still gave when nothing was left. I doubt any Titan has worked harder attempting to make this team a champion. How can you not love the guy.

But this isn't about who I respect or like the most as an individual...Chris Johnson is easily the more talented back. He's a rare talent. Behind McNair and that oline it'd be lights out. I'd take him over George before you even finished asking the question.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

?????

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just my way of saying Eddie was an average talent. Through hard work and determination he nearly willed himself to a Hall of Fame career. There's few players I admire more.

7. RavensShallBurn

Hey look at the voting count... 24-10.

The score the Ravens beat us by when the Titans had the #1 defense Eddie was the best RB in the league. :sad2:

8. RavensShallBurn

Have you seen Eddie in person? I met the guy and he's a beast. He's Ray Lewis' size. To compare Eddie to LenDale talent-wise isn't right at all.

Eddie was always in amazing shape. LenDale ate at Burger King too much.

9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Oh, come on man!

Sir Alec Guinness! Recognize!

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

He admitted his acting was bad in the film, that's why he hated it. Bad, cheesy lines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar