Ear-buds/Headphones

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Titanic_Sub, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Sat on my cheap skull candies and broke them the other day :banned:, I need suggestions on what I should get for a new pair. Something <$100 please, and no over-ear!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I try and stick to Sennheiser. Headphones in general always seem to get lost/stolen/eaten or whatever so I normally stick to a cheaper set. Outside of Skull Candy......come on now.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

They were a present...and orange. Don't judge me.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I am absolutely shocked at the quality of the meelectronics m9 earbuds I purchased a while back! I got them for under $20 too! Excellent durability! Braided tangle resistant wires. Plenty of different size tips for a perfect fit. Gold plated connector. Nice hard case for them. Sound quality is as good as anything in the $100 range I've tried. (I've tried a lot too) I bought mine at neegg.com with a 1 year warranty for around $20 bucks. Seriously, I have no idea why they sell these for the price they do!!!

They are out of the silver and black but they have the black ones still.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826735011&Tpk=MEElectronics M9

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I need a cheap set for my mp3 players. Those sound worthy. I otherwise have over the ear Shure SRH240A that my wife gave me to replace my open backed Sennheisers. Both under $100. I use them for studio monitoring. But all my buds are worn out. Good call.

I'll check out newegg.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I can't do earbuds at all..
    Colored sound phones aren't ideal for studio monitoring. I have a pair of Beyerdynamic 770 HPs that I use for studio stuff and the hated Bose o-t-e QC15s for iPod listening.
    For Rock and instrument music they sound very nice to me.
    Hate phones like Beats that pump artificial bass into your brain.. arg

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

NuForce makes a nice inner-ear bud. Nice flat response at a reasonable price. Check them out here.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Eaten? Who's eating your headphones???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar