Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dynasty Fantasy Football league???

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Ensconatus, Aug 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    Sad to see not enough support to get this going. Bump it one more time and then put it to bed if we don't get some interest. Try again next year
  2. rodgev Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $1,034
    I'm in let me in I didnt see the thread until today please let me in. Place it into the main board and let the mods move it you will get the support you are looking for but um ......Im in! Just in case you weren't sure
    Ensconatus and Scarecrow high five this.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    If you still have space, I would like to get in on this. I've always wanted to do one of these.
    Ensconatus and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74

we probably waited a tad too long to get it going as the money league is stealing the show. We still have a tad more time.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    Well that's 8 with these two. If we can get 1 more I can probably get a non forum friend to join to put us at 10. 1 or 2 more folks.

But yea lil late but we can do it.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    1. Ensconatus
    2. Scarecrow
    3. JCBrave
    4. RavensShallBurn
    5. T.Baker34
    6. RockyTop Fox
    7. Rodgev
    8. TheSureThing

Two more.

Since we have members not wanting to do IDPs we can either go defense or just scrap defenses all together.
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    Also since its hard enough to get people around for one live draft, which I imagine we all have planned at least at this point. Lets do this one via email. The place I have it set up at allows that so we can just get our picks started as soon as we get 10 members. Unless there's issues with that. I think it would be a scheduling plus for basically everyone.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    yes you can.

im in a dynasty on yahoo and it works fine.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,495
    I looked all over for keeper settings but iono where the hell they are. There's a couple that are basically useless tho.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    I don't know if they specifically call it dynasty on there, but it transfer with our full rosters, then you pick a date when you have to choose your "keepers", and then you set the draft day and draft rookies and free agents.