Dwight Howard demands trade to the Nets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Nash move at least gives the Lakers a point guard that can shoot. No more playing 10 feet off of the PG Rondo-style. Maybe he'll show Mike Brown how to use Gasol, too?

2. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

In other words, Kobe might actually have to share the ball.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kobe doesn't mind sharing the ball when someone calls for it. Pau is too passive and just gives the ball right back while Bynum is a lazy piece of sh1t who gets beaten down the court by guys like Javale McGee to receive a dunk to the face.

Put Kobe and Nash in a room for eight hours in August and they'll walk out with an offense better than anything Mike Brown could dream of.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Preditan

Seems as if Dwight's chances of going to the Nets are slimming down. Makes for an interesting situation after what Dwight said to the media:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't think I'm even going to watch the NBA next season. The cHeat winning has pretty much caused what I feared would happen to happen: everyone is trying to buddy up on super teams.

Not even worth it.

7. Preditan

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I use to have much respect for Howard, but I can't stand the man these days.

Changing subjects. Aren't we just so happy we got rid of Joe Johnson's huge contract :) Still to this day, I can't believe the Nets took up his huge contract. I hate to see Joe Johnson as a person and player leave, but his contract really made us Hawks fans glad to see him leave.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Dwight Howard is now on a very exclusive list... the list of players I allow myself to cheer when they get hurt. Ray Lewis is another. Its a very small list.

And since when do the hawks have fans? :D

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The NBA is very watered down, there's mostly a bunch of tall people instead of great basketball players. I'm on the fence whether or not I like these super teams. It does make for better playoff series IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar