Dwight Howard demands trade to the Nets

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Preditan, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The Nash move at least gives the Lakers a point guard that can shoot. No more playing 10 feet off of the PG Rondo-style. Maybe he'll show Mike Brown how to use Gasol, too?
  2. Preditan

Preditan Follow me @TitanNation_ Staff

In other words, Kobe might actually have to share the ball.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Kobe doesn't mind sharing the ball when someone calls for it. Pau is too passive and just gives the ball right back while Bynum is a lazy piece of sh1t who gets beaten down the court by guys like Javale McGee to receive a dunk to the face.

Put Kobe and Nash in a room for eight hours in August and they'll walk out with an offense better than anything Mike Brown could dream of.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Preditan

Seems as if Dwight's chances of going to the Nets are slimming down. Makes for an interesting situation after what Dwight said to the media:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

6. jplusip

jplusip Starter

I don't think I'm even going to watch the NBA next season. The cHeat winning has pretty much caused what I feared would happen to happen: everyone is trying to buddy up on super teams.

Not even worth it.
  7. Preditan

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I use to have much respect for Howard, but I can't stand the man these days.

Changing subjects. Aren't we just so happy we got rid of Joe Johnson's huge contract :) Still to this day, I can't believe the Nets took up his huge contract. I hate to see Joe Johnson as a person and player leave, but his contract really made us Hawks fans glad to see him leave.
  9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

Dwight Howard is now on a very exclusive list... the list of players I allow myself to cheer when they get hurt. Ray Lewis is another. Its a very small list.

And since when do the hawks have fans? :D
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

The NBA is very watered down, there's mostly a bunch of tall people instead of great basketball players. I'm on the fence whether or not I like these super teams. It does make for better playoff series IMO.