Rumor Dumb Mariota Trade Rumors

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Anyone else see these? I think it was Mayock who speculated that the Titans should trade Mariota for the 49ers 1 and 2 this year and a 1st next year. Doesn't think Mariota will be a all that much better than Alex Smith. Now, I am firmly against this, but its doesn't look all that awful on paper. Granted, I have not paid any attention to either Goff or Wentz.

1-1: Ramsey
    1-7: Goff
    2-2: Spriggs
    2-6: Yannick Ngakoue

That's a good foundation. If JR wanted to get real crazy, he could still trade the #1 with #4 Cowboys and get another 2nd rounder this year and first next.

1-4: Myles Jack
    1-7: Goff
    2-2: Spriggs
    2-3: Mackenzie Alexander
    2-6: Yannick Ngakoue

Then we have 3 first rounder's next year. That's the way to start your way back to the top.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Yeah if the Titans FO wants the fans to burn the stadium to the ground so they can get an insurance check, great idea.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I'm pretty critical of mm and even I think that's dumb

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'll literally stop being a fan of this team if we trade Mariota.

Good thing theres a 0% chance of that happening.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I didn't hear the Mayock MM trade proposal but sadly I have been hearing more and more rumblings of "experts" already jumping off the MM bandwagon.

Don't remember who but at least 2 have gotten lackluster on MM - stating he didn't do a whole lot to wow them last year and he seems to fragile - don't think he will make it many full seasons in the NFL no matter what his O-line looks like

Everyone on the Carson Wentz bandwagon right now and another "national media guy" kept saying Wentz has more upside than MM

I guess it's time for MM to prove these doubters wrong and put himself back on the map after a decent, injury plagued rookie season

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thanks for making a case for postpartum abortion!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nope didn't hear this rumor, got a link?

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

MM is a quiet guy. Easy target for stupid chit media rumors and bashing. They also kept saying he wouldn't be anywhere close to Winston. (who is a rah rah loudmouth)

I'd seriously consider gambling on Wentz if 49ers offered us a lot for MM. We could fix A LOT of stuff with picks 1, 7, 33, 37 and 2 first rounders next year. Plus we'd rarely play against MM.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Too bad we weren't one of the teams on hand for Wentz pro day. I'm really high on him, I think he has the same talent as Andrew Luck.

The fans would burn down Nissan Stadium.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd seriously consider drafting Wentz and forcing someone to trade us for him.

Worst case scenario, we keep the top rated QB in 2016 draft from playing for any other team for years and it's insurance against MM.

I'd rather us trade down, I'm just not that excited about us drafting Ramsey at #1 overall and Tunsil is another boring pick but maybe best for longterm.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar