Dream Team Draft: Draft thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

NOTE: Pursuant to game policy, Swindon Town (TitanUp1982) has been SKIPPED. However, as a "mercy rule" for Round 1, I will permit him to make the pick up by PMing me with his selection, which will be made after the person who is on the clock whenever I receive said PM.

2. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

With the 8th pick of the first round, the Roan Mountain Snakes on a Plane select:

Darelle Revis, CB, New York Jets

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I select Mike Vick.

Also, citz you should keep the drafted players somewhere so we can see who's been drafted ez. Make a depth chart thread or something, we can update our chart after a pick and on the first post leave the draft selections

4. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Whalers select QB Phillip Rivers

5. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=723428&postcount=8

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

oops, not my turn.

7. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Sorry to your friend, Gut, but we've already made the call to go down to 10 teams to keep the number even (with TitanUp also being a no-show). Nothing personal; let him know we'll be happy to have him if we do it next year.

8. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Round 2 Begins Here

Sargo127 is on the clock!

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

What is with the odd and even number rounds

10. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Snake-style draft does 1-12, 12-1, and so forth. I thought it would be easier to keep up with if I posted both.

Did I make any mistakes in copying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar